REQUIRES: Manage Roles, Manage Messages, Embed Links
|!module verify||Enable/Disable the module||!module verify|
|!setverify||Begin verification setup process||!setverify|
- The chosen command for user verification will use your current prefix. For example,
Acceptand your prefix
When you're ready to set up the verify module, enable it and then do
- HELP: My roles aren't being assigned!
If a role is not being assigned when verification is attempted, check the following:
- Gaius' role has Manage Roles permission.
- Gaius' role is above the role(s) you're trying to (un)assign.
- Gaius is able to read/send messages in the verification channel (unless you're using DM verify).
- If DM verify is enabled, users are able to receive DM's.
- This is a feature is only available on Gaius Cicereius+.
- When someone joins the server, Gaius+ will DM the user to pass a custom captcha.
- The captcha is only within Discord, so users don't have to open their browsers and spend time outside your community while verifying.
- When starting the verification setup, an option for enabling Captcha is available for Gaius+ authorized servers.