1. Moves are made by capital or lowercase letter-number pairs: A1, b2, c3, etc.
2. You may also move and select a piece at the same time by selecting a piece with the first space pair and moving with the second space pair (Example: a6 b5).
3. Invalid moves will get a notification from the bot.
4. The bot will automatically detect double jumps, but are not enforced.
5. Deselect the piece with change or by saying its current spot.
6. Automatic win condition is determined when your opponent no longer has any pieces.
Starts the game
Selects a piece if valid (Deselects if repeated)
(A-H#) (If piece is selected)
Moves the piece if move is valid
Selects and moves the piece if piece and move are valid
Deselects current piece
Quits current game and declares other player as winner
Recalls current game if lost in channel
Classic connect 4 game. Ping another member to play, and click the reactions to drop pieces in. To leave a current game, use the 'leave' subcommand, or a mod can use 'forcequit' to end any leftover games.
Begins a game of Connect4
Leaves the current game or mod can forcequit leftover games
1. Board is customizable >sweep #x#DIMENSION #MINES The "x" must be included
2. : "Reveal" button - Reveals the specified space for any bombs
3.: "Marker" button - Marks the specified space as a bomb
4. : "Cancel Selection" button - Allows you to change the specified space selection or cancel a flag
5. : "Quit Game" button - Quits the current game
6. At game start, type space location, then click the desired action button to continue.
Begins a default game
If lost, recalls game session to bottom of channel