Startup AMA's in your community with simple steps!
These are the current communities utilizing this bot and their prefixes.
My Hero Academia
Brand New Animal
The bot needs the channel ID's for the following purposes
- Mod Queue - For moderating questions
- Guest Queue - For the guest(s) to select the next question
- Guest Answers - For guest(s) to answer the question
- Staff Channel - For posting flagged questions from ModQueue
The bot needs the following permissions in those channels
- Embed Links
- Add Reaction
- Manage Messages (Not in the Staff Channel)
The bot comes with an interactive help menu, depending on the user roles the help command will display only what's available to them.
Utilize the start command to enable the AMA. You must designate a channel for the answers to go into.
|.start #channelmention||Sets the answer channel for the AMA
The bot will now accept questions via DM.
The bot will already have your channels coded in for ModQueue and GuestQueue so all you need to do is set the answer channel. This is for allowing you to have channels for every AMA to look back on rather than cramming them all into one general AMA chat.